rinchdressing: (Default)
[personal profile] rinchdressing
 godd everything has been such a mess lately i can’t even remember if ive posted an update at all. i think so? if not: im on adderall now, i’ve been able to draw a hell of a lot more lately. although most of it has been sketches i haven’t quite finished and yellowjackets fanart on my twitter. i’m going to a concert tomorrow (or today i guess, it’s 1am) and so excited. and in other news: my dad was in the hospital and is now out and fine, and my sister is seeking more professional help for her problems and my mom is??? a bit of a wildcard but should go back to therapy soon….. as i said: it’s been a mess! but i’ve written a little and honestly i would post more if not for the fact that seems like i’ll end up spoiling the entire fic lol. 

on 2025-03-12 01:43 pm (UTC)
autobotscoutriella: Picture of a blue robot wrapped in Christmas lights (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] autobotscoutriella
Ooof, that is a LOT going on! I'm glad your dad is out of the hospital now, and I hope things go well for your mom and sister too. And I hope you enjoy the concert!!

I still need to watch Yellowjackets. It sounds very much up my alley but I'm so bad at starting new things...but the fanart is so GOOD and everything I've heard about it makes me extremely intrigued...

I feel that on not being able to post writing because it'll spoil the fic, lol. But I can't wait to read it! Everything I've seen so far is fantastic and I'm excited to read the rest whenever it is done.

on 2025-03-17 06:26 pm (UTC)
autobotscoutriella: Picture of a blue robot wrapped in Christmas lights (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] autobotscoutriella
oh that's exciting!! I'd love to see that too.

Profile

rinchdressing: (Default)
rinchdressing

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324 2526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 09:24 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios